Saturday, February 26, 2005

BARBARians' Gathering in the East Bay

I am thinking we could meet on Thursday, March 10, 6-9pm in the East Bay this time.

I got a great recommendation for our next meet up and it's much more upscale than the last place. It has great food, great beer, free wi-fi hotspot (for anyone who wants to blog live), an outdoor beer garden, and it's 2 blocks from Bart.

Where you ask? Only in Oaksterdam, at the the Pacific Coast Brewing Co.

Since we're in the East Bay again, maybe we can invite the newbie blogger jerrry B., The Freeway Blogger, and, of course, the Daily Kos.

Let me know if this works for you. Furthermore, if I've forgotten anyone pass on the invite.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great place. Count me in. Although the conveniency of my crack dealer to the last meet up was nice, this will probably be better.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

I'll be there with bells on! :)

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I invited Hal from Hellblazer. Turns out he lives across from Mavericks.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Generik said...

I'll be there with a Hawaiian shirt on.

John, can you ask your crack dealer to come across the Bay and attend this one as well?

11:45 AM  
Blogger Scaramouche said...

Forget John's dealer, The crack is cheaper on this side of the bay...



Or, so I've been told...



Really...

5:10 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Uh peoples?!?! Seeing how I've never been to one of these, how will I find you?? And two blocks from BART in what direction?? (I so know I'm going to get lost!)

Someone email me with their cell number huh??? Someone that is going that is!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Mags said...

Awww, I found out about this too late. I work in the East Bay, and would have loved to go. Let me know when the next one is, will ya? :-)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home