Thursday, March 16, 2006

Barbarian Havoc

Had a most enjoyable evening with Kvatch, Generik, Scaramouche, Mags, Dr. Laniac, Shystee, The Token Reader, and a token reader (who, appropriately enough, is named Reed).

Sadly, not only did we fail to sack Rockridge...we even failed to sack the neighboring table, which was stolen by Republicans:At least I think they were Republicans. They must have been. Note the red demonic eyes on the one guy.

Still...good times. Thanks to Richard and Erik for organizing it, and see y'all next time.

Update: Subbed in the better group pic (the one I meant to post in the first place); the old one is still up at my blog.

Super Update
by Scaramouche: For more details check out this post BARBARians (almost) Sack Rockridge by Shystee who, as far as I know, is not sufferring from un puzzo sotto il naso.

[Cross-posted at If I Ran the Zoo]

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well we may have failed to sack Rockridge, but I've got a wicked hangover nonetheless. They don't call us BARBARians for nothing. I can feel one pounding on my head right now. OUCH!

But seriously, it was great to see everyone last night. Looking forward to the next meeting.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Mags said...

Frankly, Kvatch, that sounds like something Miggs would say.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Mags said...

Oh, and P.S., what is Shystee doing with his nose?

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeeuuuwwwww!

"Multiple Miggs in the next cell...what did he say?"

4:53 PM  
Blogger Tom Hilton said...

Oh, and P.S., what is Shystee doing with his nose?

I don't think I want to know.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Crackpot Press said...

You guys live in ROCKRIDGE? Like the Bart Stop?

7:26 PM  
Blogger Mags said...

Well, we don't live "in" Rockridge, per se. But the place is conveniently located near THE Rockridge BART stop.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home