Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tom Tomorrow will be in town the day after tomorrow...


Fans of Tom Tomorrow will be happy to know that he will in the Bay Area this next week. He will be hawking his latest publication as seen right over there, and persosnally at the folowing locations:

March 29, Wednesday,7 PM, San Francisco
Booksmith, 1644 Haight St.

March 30, Thursday, 12:30 PM, San Francsco
Stacey's Bookstore, 581 Market St.

March 30, Thursday, 7:30 PM, Berkeley
Cody's, 2454 Telegraph Ave.


He is also a noted blogger, one I read regularly ,which makes me wonder if he would like to become a Barbarian?

Maybe he could qualify as a reader? Or as an honorary member by following the rule of, "How can you become a Barbarian? Just show up at one of our gatherings."

Hell, we're not picky...

[cross-posted at my blog]

Update: Here's my post on the book signing. I had it signed to Scaramouche. His publicist thought that was a 'cool' name. She actually said, "That's a reallly cool name." Is it a requirement that publicsts be so perky?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom Hilton said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try to catch the Stacey's gig.

He's originally from the Bay Area, isn't he? Where does he live now?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Generik said...

I don't think he's originally from here, though he did spend about a decade here in the '80s and '90s. I believe he's originally from the Midwest somewhere -- Indiana or Ohio or one of those deep red flyover states. He's been in New York since he left SF, although I think he actually lives in New Jersey now, having moved across the river not long after 9/11.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Scaramouche said...

Stacey's isn't too far from work, so I'll try and be there.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Damien said...

Hey at least I'm not the only one who thinks that publicists seem to be constanltly on a feel good caffine high - ahhh I'm guessing if we were to look at their DNA that be a completely diffent sub speices. Great stuff.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home