Thursday, April 14, 2005

Nasty Hobbiteses

Here is an interesting reaction on the Terri Schiavo hoopla. I found this site through my refferal logsw and think it came from a 'Next Blog" click through.
Elfstone's Blog: Anger or pity??

Every one is so angry at Mr. Schiavo right now. Our country seems to be tearing apart over this. I really don't know what to say about it. I see the injustice and the heartlessness of it all like everyone else, but for some reason, I don't have real anger or hate towards Mr. Schiavo. Because I know that without the grace and mercy of God, I could be just as heartless as Mr. Schiavo. And I pray that this willl haunt him for the rest of his llife. That it will somhow drive him to his knees, in despair over what he has done. Otherwise he will spend eternity in hell, forever tortured by the inncoent death of a beautiful girl. God only knows what lies in store for him. And I think that his life will be unhappy, however short or long it is. Some belive that it will be short. That someone will kill him for what he has done.
Indeed, it is Mr. Schiavo and not Terri that deserves death. Yet remember what Gandalf said to Frodo in Moria when they were discussing Gollum:
"Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them...? Do not be so eager to deal out death and judgement."
~Elfstone~


It's rather odd for a hobbit to have such evil thoughts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or second breakfast even.

4:00 PM  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

I don't have real anger or hate towards Mr. Schiavo. Because I know that without the grace and mercy of God, I could be just as heartless as Mr. Schiavo. And I pray that this willl haunt him for the rest of his llife. That it will somhow drive him to his knees, in despair over what he has done. Otherwise he will spend eternity in hell, forever tortured by the inncoent death of a beautiful girl.

Now, read that first line over, again. *SNORT*

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home