Wednesday, May 11, 2005

FYI: Drinking Liberally

For them as may be interested:

Drinking Liberally will now be at Zeitgeist (located at the corner of Valencia and Duboce). DL's new home features outdoor picnic tables, many a beer on tap, a full bar and a BBQ pit. Share a pitcher or two tonight with San Francisco's Progressive happy hour.

Zeitgeist
199 Valencia (at Valencia and Duboce)
7-9 PM every Tuesday

IMO, this is a vast improvement over Doc's Clock. If you want to sign up for the Drinking Liberally email list, you can do so here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Generik said...

As some of my readers may recall, I attended one Drinking Liberally get-together at Doc's Clock. I was shocked and amazed to discover that there was not one -- not ONE! -- blogger among the approximately 15-20 liberal drinkers there.

Interesting folks, all, albeit every one much younger than me (then again, who isn't?). I'd be happy to crash their party again some Tuesday night... after I get back from my sabbatical. Say, August?

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home