Monday, November 20, 2006

Take Five

And now it's Monday, of a short holiday week, so let's start wasting time early. The email I received this in says it's an Air Force test, that USAF pilots taking it are expected to go for at least two minutes. Whatever. The idea is to click on the red block with your cursor and move it around to evade the blue blocks, which will move at you, while avoiding hitting the black walls. If you can make it for more than 18 seconds, said the email, you are phenomenal. Let's just say that I'm, at best, semi-phenomenal.

Knock yourselves out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Generik said...

I am quite far removed from phenomenal. In fact, what's the exact opposite of phenomenal? Me. I am diametrically opposed to phenomenal.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No not phenomenal at all, let me try again... argh!

How can I fail with such precision - three decimal points?

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home