Wednesday, October 19, 2005

BARBARian Anniversary Fest


One year ago, on the 27th of October, we had our first Bay Area Resident Bloggers And Readers drinkfest. During the last year we have met new bloggers and even readers (yep, they do exist), some of which are quite 'hip.'

On the suggestion of our very own Barrespondant we will meet Thursday, October 27, at 6pm, at Glen Park Station which is, oddly enough, down the street from the Glen Park Bart Station.

So, come on down for the stimulating conversation and celebrate the hipness.

11 Comments:

Blogger Generik said...

I am so there I'm there already. Skol!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot dog. Count me in. Not familiar with that drinkin' haunt. Is there a hitchin' post?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Scaramouche said...

-Generik,
You there 'cuz you're so not square...


-Dr. Laniac,
If you come in a loin clothe, Eewww, I mean, come in costume, after all it will almost be Halloween...


-Seamus,
With all the cowboys in SF there's always a hitchin' post. Might not be what you're used to, tho...

8:15 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

I should be able to make it. Will there be any nekkid guys there for me to flirt with?? ;)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mags said...

I'm so there. I know this sounds cheesy, but I kinda miss you guys!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This time for sure! I might not make right at 6, but I'll be there soon after. And I'll probably be one of the last to leave, 'cause this is only one BART stop from home.

Lookin' forward to it!

10:58 AM  
Blogger W.C. Varones said...

Cool! I'll try to make it. Thanks to Angie for the heads-up!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Drew said...

I was so looking forward to this, and now I find out that I gotta work thursday night. I promise I'll make it one time soon!!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, nuts. A work thing has popped up tonight... I'm 50/50 at this point. NUTS!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they serve food at the bar?
Mrs. The Editors/Poor Man

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, time flies!

Have fun, wish i could join you!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home