Sunday, November 06, 2005

Doing anything this Wednesday?

If not, the Goldman School of Public Policy at ye olde alma mater, UC Berkeley, is having a "Conversation with Ambassador Joe Wilson" this Wednesday, 11/9.

I really would like to go, but I don't want to go alone. If anyone is interested in meeting me there, give me a holler. The event is free, open to the public, and if I remember correctly, the I-house cafe sells wine and beer. I'm just saying.

Plus, how often are you going to come face to face with someone so deeply involved in this country's current politics and directly related to Dubya's Big Lie?

Here are the details:

A Conversation with Ambassador Joe Wilson
(and Michael Nacht in small print, he's the GSPP dean, whatever)

Wednesday, Nov. 9
7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Chevron Auditorium
International House
2299 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley

Book sale and signing after talk.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I wish I could make it. But with the boys, it's tough enough getting away once a month during the week.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Generik said...

You went to Cal? I went to Cal!

...about a hundred years before you went to Cal, no doubt.

Uh... but I can't make it, much as I'd like to, sorry. I have a prior engagement. Damn!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Mags said...

Dude. Go Bears!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Scaramouche said...

I'm trying to think of a 'killer' question for Wilson if there is a Q&A. For those who can't make it, what would you ask?

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home